We are committed to protecting your privacy. This privacy notice sets out our privacy practices and explains how we collect, process, hold and store (collectively referred to as handle) client data and with whom we share this information with. The information we handle is only that which is required by us so that we may deliver the services you require. Except as provided in this Privacy Notice, we do not share your details with any other company for marketing purposes.
You may browse our website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. The information we collect from you is only that which is required by us so that we may deliver the site functionality and information you have requested or searched for.
By entering into contact with us, you have consented to the Firm being handling your data in line with this Privacy Notice. Our Privacy Notice will be reviewed on a regular basis and may be updated from time to time.
The following outlines the processes we employ to collect information:
· We may record, use and store any telephone, postal, e-mail or other electronic communications provided by you. This is to ensure that we can refer back to any instruction you may have given to us as well as to ensure that the information we provide you with is accurate.
· We collect statistics relating to pages visited, paths through the website, search terms used to find us. This is done to improve the visitor experience, understand our customer’s needs and help us improve site design and layout.
· We collect data that you have entered into our online/contact forms. We have appropriate measures in place to ensure that users’ personal details are not misused, accidentally destroyed, lost or altered within the server environment. No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure, we cannot ensure, guarantee or warrant the security of any information which you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
The personal information we collect is used to:
· Enable us to provide you with information about our services; Enable us to provide you with our services;
· Enable us to contact you regarding general service level matters; Keep you informed of new features and services available from us; Ensure that we comply with the necessary regulations;
· Ensure that our website is compatible with the browsers and operating systems used by most of our visitors.
Disclosing Client Data to Third Parties:
· We will not sell, share or rent your name, email address, or any other client data to any third party for marketing purposes;
· We may disclose specific personal information should the work be covered under an insurance backed guarantee and entered with FENSA/CERTASS;
· We may disclose specific personal information where we are required to by law;
· We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners, advertisers or other third parties. This will not contain information that can identify any individual person.
Viewing, Changing or Removing Client Data:
· If you provided data but do not become a client of ours, your data will be deleted after 90 days.
How We Store Client Data:
· Your data will be stored securely in line with industry practice at all times.
The security measures in place are reviewed annually;
· Your data will be stored only on servers in a GDPR compliant location